Re: Esug Novi Sad

SD
stephane ducasse
Wed, May 11, 2022 5:24 AM

sure
this afternoon at 16:00 we will have a meeting with the ESUG board about ESUG organization.

On 11 May 2022, at 02:48, Gordana Rakic goca@dmi.uns.ac.rs wrote:

Hi Sebastijan and Stef,

Great to hear from you!
Now the organization activities are becoming more intensive, so you can expect me to contact you to jump in if you have time.

Gordana

From: stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse@inria.fr
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 12:10 PM
To: Sebastijan Kaplar sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com
Cc: Gordana Rakic goca@dmi.uns.ac.rs
Subject: Re: Esug Novi Sad

On 1 Mar 2022, at 20:05, Sebastijan Kaplar <sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com mailto:sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com> wrote:

On 28.02.2022., at 22:35, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.fr mailto:stephane.ducasse@inria.fr> wrote:

Hi sebastijan

On 28 Feb 2022, at 09:55, Sebastijan Kaplar <sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com mailto:sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Stef,

I saw an email on mailing list announcing esug. Even though unfortunately no one from my former colleagues from the university notified me that it will be happening this year,

May be they do not know it.

I would like to offer if I can be of any help or assistance with logistic or otherwise,
regarding transport/accommodation/restaurants etc I would be glad to help. So please you or anyone from the board don’t hesitate to ping me and I will to my best to help and would like to talk/catch up when you are here.

Thanks a lot for your offer. I imagine that gordana may need some help.

Yes, Gordana if you need anything that I can help please ping me.

I hope that you are getting well.

I am, I’m waiting a second baby now and due date is actually somewhere around mid august and really happy about it. :)

:)
Pay attention there is not addition but multiplication :)

I hope everything is well at your side also.

BTW I’m working on finalizing the PBE90 book
- I found a nice publisher for the printed version
- I validated two days ago that I’m able to produce a cover and that I understand the format of the books
so I will move on and deliver PBE90 and many new books.

This is wonderful news, can’t wait to publish it and have the printed version also.

BTW do you have a released version of your workflow system because I would like to advertize it.
It would be great if you could also do a presentation about it at ESUG.

NewWave has been bumped to work with Pharo 9 which I’m happy about, I don’t have time now to work on it as much because I work full time, but I had about an hour long conversation with Norbert couple of weeks ago,
he’s really interested in it because he saw an application in something he is working on, and I offered to help him to get to know the system and hope that it gets traction again.

Excellent

Sebastijan

sure this afternoon at 16:00 we will have a meeting with the ESUG board about ESUG organization. S > On 11 May 2022, at 02:48, Gordana Rakic <goca@dmi.uns.ac.rs> wrote: > > Hi Sebastijan and Stef, > > Great to hear from you! > Now the organization activities are becoming more intensive, so you can expect me to contact you to jump in if you have time. > > Gordana > > From: stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.fr> > Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 12:10 PM > To: Sebastijan Kaplar <sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com> > Cc: Gordana Rakic <goca@dmi.uns.ac.rs> > Subject: Re: Esug Novi Sad > > > > >> On 1 Mar 2022, at 20:05, Sebastijan Kaplar <sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com <mailto:sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com>> wrote: >> >> >> >> >>> On 28.02.2022., at 22:35, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.fr <mailto:stephane.ducasse@inria.fr>> wrote: >>> >>> Hi sebastijan >>> >>> >>>> On 28 Feb 2022, at 09:55, Sebastijan Kaplar <sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com <mailto:sebastijan.kaplar@gmail.com>> wrote: >>>> >>>> Hello Stef, >>>> >>>> I saw an email on mailing list announcing esug. Even though unfortunately no one from my former colleagues from the university notified me that it will be happening this year, >>> >>> May be they do not know it. >>> >>> >>>> I would like to offer if I can be of any help or assistance with logistic or otherwise, >>>> regarding transport/accommodation/restaurants etc I would be glad to help. So please you or anyone from the board don’t hesitate to ping me and I will to my best to help and would like to talk/catch up when you are here. >>> >>> Thanks a lot for your offer. I imagine that gordana may need some help. >> Yes, Gordana if you need anything that I can help please ping me. >> >>> >>> I hope that you are getting well. >> >> I am, I’m waiting a second baby now and due date is actually somewhere around mid august and really happy about it. :) > > :) > Pay attention there is not addition but multiplication :) > > >> I hope everything is well at your side also. >> >> >>> BTW I’m working on finalizing the PBE90 book >>> - I found a nice publisher for the printed version >>> - I validated two days ago that I’m able to produce a cover and that I understand the format of the books >>> so I will move on and deliver PBE90 and many new books. >> >> This is wonderful news, can’t wait to publish it and have the printed version also. >> >> >>> >>> BTW do you have a released version of your workflow system because I would like to advertize it. >>> It would be great if you could also do a presentation about it at ESUG. >> >> NewWave has been bumped to work with Pharo 9 which I’m happy about, I don’t have time now to work on it as much because I work full time, but I had about an hour long conversation with Norbert couple of weeks ago, >> he’s really interested in it because he saw an application in something he is working on, and I offered to help him to get to know the system and hope that it gets traction again. > > Excellent > > >> >> >>>> >>>> Sebastijan > > > > > <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> > This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. > www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>