[Esug-list] Github / Pharo / VisualWorks porting tools

Martin McClure martin.mcclure at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 20 20:06:59 EDT 2019

Hi Tom,

After a brief look at the code, I *think* that shared variables that are
defined in a class will become class variables. It looks like shared
variables defined directly in a namespace will log a warning and be
otherwise ignored.

This could obviously be improved; submissions are welcome.

Regards,
-Martin

>>> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org