[Esug-list] Github / Pharo / VisualWorks porting tools

Sasa Prokic prokic_sasa at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 23:33:41 EDT 2019

Hi Stef,
Great references.Thank you,Sasha

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue., 17 Sep. 2019 at 10:49 a.m., Stéphane Ducasse<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:   You should contact Pavel Krivanek because he did an excellent work to port VW code to Pharo for Schmidt pro (without the need of VW). Also Christian haider presented at ESUG last year a migration from VW to Pharo.

Stef