[Esug-list] PythonBridge (was: Smalltalk and the list of popular programming languages)

Alejandro Infante alejandroinfante91 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 07:55:47 EDT 2019

Hi Boris,

In the current version of PythonBridge it is not required to execute (Smalltalk at: #PBApplication) installPipenvEnvironment since the piping environment is installed automatically on the first start up of the bridge (which may take a couple minutes depending on you machine and connection).

I will review the GitHub pages website because I changed that last week and the change hasn’t come live…

Feel free to ask any doubts and we expect documentation improvements these weeks :)

Cheers!
Alejandro