[Esug-list] Original Squeak Release files?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Nov 4 15:16:27 EST 2014

Hi folks,

does someone still have a copy of the original 1996 Squeak 1.13 release? The file name might have been Squeak1.13.sea or Squeak1.13-mac.sea. The original Squeak team members appear do not have kept it.

Our version archive only has a copy modified by Ian to run on unix:

	http://ftp.squeak.org/1.13/

There is also an even older, pre-release version, but again that has been modified by Andreas to run on windows:

	http://ftp.squeak.org/1.1/

But having the original bits would be an important historic artifact.

If you have a copy, please send it my way. Or, if you know someone who might have it, please forward this email to them.

Thank you!

- Bert -