[Esug-list] "Pharo is Smalltalk inspired"

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Jul 31 11:01:55 EDT 2014

What are the actions that you make today to offer yourself a future is more interesting. No?

I have students and I prefer that they find a job in “Smalltalk” than in Javascript but you can continue to talk about such important question…
Sorry I do not have the time.

BTW you can have a look at my 2009 Smalltalk presentation because Pharo is to reinvent Smalltalk….