[Esug-list] ESUG 2014 REMINDER: 11th Innovation Technology Awards

Jan Vrany jan.vrany at fit.cvut.cz
Mon Jul 28 14:41:52 EDT 2014

Hi Jordi,

thanks for reminder :-)

> Applicants should provide the following information on the conference
> registration server. Once you have registered your personal info, an
> 'Awards' menu allows submitting your software. You can provide this
> information when you first register, or login again later and update
> your details.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it does not work for me.

When I log in, I see top menu (items in capital on back background)
and second menu (normal letters, turquoise background). None contains
'Awards' though the second contains 'Proposed Awards', so I guess
this is what you meant.

When clicking 'Proposed Awards' I see a page showing:

Submitted awards
Add
Name (D)
Total: 0

I found no way to add a new proposal. The 'Add' text is not
clickable. Could you please give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

All the best, Jan