[Esug-list] esug 2014 - looking for a late connection to cambridge

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Tue Jul 15 11:13:22 EDT 2014

Tudor,

you can take a bus from Stansted to Cambridge, but I am afraid it won't
leave any later.

There is a relatively cheap hotel near the Stansted airport (was it a
Holiday Inn Express), so you could stay there overnight and leave for
Cambridge the next morning. This one is probably cheaper and more
comfortable than a Cab. OTOH, you can always see if you can book a taxi
in advance for a fixed price.

These are the options I've seen when I was planning my trip...

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1