[Esug-list] Dumb question regarding Pharo

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Thu Feb 27 12:54:21 EST 2014

Hi David,

you would want to look at Spec. The most recent documentation is in the Pharo For The Enterprise book, the sources of which you can find here: https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoForTheEnterprise-english

I advise to read the latest build of the chapter on Spec, which can be found here: https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoForTheEnterprise/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Spec/Spec.pier.html

Greetings,