[Esug-list] Dumb question regarding Pharo

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Thu Feb 27 12:43:33 EST 2014

 I have just posted on the new Pharo business site expressing a hope that I can convert some of my VA Smalltalk stuff to Pharo. However, I could do with a pointer as to how to create a window and add elements. I have been using the standard VA Window creation - effectively drag and drop - so I am not used to hand creating.
Could anyone point me at a primer for this? I have googled but only found little snippets.

Sorry for my incompetence (after 24 years of Smalltalk development :-)

David
Totally Objects

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server