[Esug-list] Smalltalk dialects and GSoC

Reinout Heeck reinout at soops.nl
Tue Feb 11 12:54:23 EST 2014

On 2/11/2014 6:29 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

>  I didn't said it's easy to correctly/perfectly draw a line. But you
> have to draw it

Hi Igor,
   I want to draw your attention to the fact that this is
black-and-white thinking.

We don't need that in a dynamic environment, we can postpone the
decision of where that line is till way after we start running the code.
We can implement it in the debugger if an exception is risen and ignore
it if no exception is risen.
We can even decide to not implement it all and merely tweak the values
of variables in the debugger each and every every time we see an UHE, no
line needed at all then...

:-)

Reinout
-------