[Esug-list] [gsoc-mentors] Re: [Pharo-dev] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Feb 10 09:32:31 EST 2014

On 10 Feb 2014, at 13:28, Andres Valloud <avalloud at smalltalk.comcastbiz.net> wrote:

> On 2/10/14 4:24 , Alexandre Bergel wrote:
>> I do not understand the motivation of Janko, especially since he is apparently alone to think that way.
>
> Now now, let's not get the flames stoked again :).

Sorry andres but I’m personally attack and I do not even know why and for what.
We are attacked because the board thought that this is better to pay 5000 $ students so that they get
the same as GSOC ones. This is really that. I cannot believe it.
And I can tell you that I do not want to get anything to do with GSOC (I will redraw my topics) and Janko.

Stef