[Esug-list] [gsoc-mentors] Re: [Pharo-dev] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Feb 10 09:30:41 EST 2014

I can tell you that until now I took that as a little crisis of Janko but now this makes me sick.
I do not think that I will stand in the same room than him in the future.

Sorry Janko you are insulting people publicly but you mention that you don’t.
I will check if I have a lawyer to handle this situation because you cannot have just words against me.
I will check with the inria lawyer first.

Stef