[Esug-list] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Feb 10 07:14:57 EST 2014

I support it, too.

The only path to action I see is to act. And in this situation, Paolo was
the only one that offered a pragmatic way out. Thank you, Paolo! :)

So, I suggest this:
- we take Marcus' suggestion and have the present issue be handled at the
next ESUG general assembly. Like this we ensure that the problem is going
to be addressed in a more effective environment (namely, more structured,
and not via mail).
- we go forward with Paolo as an admin. Like this we ensure that action
happens now.

Cheers,
Doru

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>wrote:

> I support this, along with a general require that you keep this discussion
> in private.
>
> Esteban
>
> On 10 Feb 2014, at 12:10, Stephan Eggermont <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:
>
> > I no longer have confidence in Janko running as GSoC admin
> > and want Paolo to take over as admin for Esug as mentoring organisation.
> >
> > Stephan Eggermont

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"