[Esug-list] The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude

Richard Sargent rsargent at 5x5.on.ca
Sun Feb 9 17:52:20 EST 2014

I for one am grateful to Luc, Stéphane, and the rest of the ESUG volunteers
for all the work they do.
And I am grateful to the many people who are making Pharo the active free
Smalltalk it is.

I think Luc's advice "Stop accuse, better ask, discuss and we will solve the
problems together if any" is good advice.

I would offer one small bit of advice, too. The communication on this
mailing list is predominantly in ENglish (for which I am also grateful!).
There are many people posting on it whose first language is not English.
There will certainly be poorly phrased statements and miscommunications, so
it is especially important that people have discussions before posting
things to the list for all to see.

  _____