[Esug-list] ESUG 2012: hotel reservation code

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri May 25 03:55:40 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Several people have notified me that the 'ESUG' reservation code does not work when trying to book via de website reservation forms that are available for the IBIS & Novotel hotels.

After verification, the hotel told me that this is indeed the case. You need to send your reservation via email. Therefore, I have now added 3 different email addresses to the webpage that you should use to book your accomodation at those particular 3 hotels. For other hotels, booking can proceed as mentioned on their respective websites.

See everything at http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2012/Accomodation

All the best and let me know if there are any issues!

Johan