[Esug-list] Niall's report for 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:46:12 EDT 2011

Wow....that's an awesome summary. I just read the Metacello one, it is
incredible accurate. You were paying so much attention :)
I will read the rest also.

Thanks for sharing. BTW...wouldn't be good to upload it (and the previous
ones) to the ESUG website? just as we do for the slides?

Cheers

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Niall Ross <nfr at bigwig.net> wrote:

>  Once more, Niall did a tremendous job at reporting what happened at
>> CampSmalltalk and ESUG'10. His report is now online on:
>> http://www.esug.org/data/ReportsFromNiallRoss/NiallRossESUG2010Report.pdf
>>
>> Thanks Niall!
>>
>> See you all in August!
>> Alexandre
>>

> It appears a good bit later than usual this time round, because I am also
> doing a job - and it certainly _feels_ 'tremendous' :-) - preparing the
> upcoming ESUG in Edinburgh.
>
> Se, with Alexandre, I can say - this year with even more feeling than usual
> :-) - see you _all_ (I trust) in August !
>
>               Yours tremendously :-)
>                     Niall Ross

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com