[Esug-list] Niall's report for 2010

Niall Ross nfr at bigwig.net
Mon Apr 18 09:25:00 EDT 2011

>Once more, Niall did a tremendous job at reporting what happened at CampSmalltalk and ESUG'10. His report is now online on:
>http://www.esug.org/data/ReportsFromNiallRoss/NiallRossESUG2010Report.pdf
>
>Thanks Niall!
>
>See you all in August!
>Alexandre

It appears a good bit later than usual this time round, because I am
also doing a job - and it certainly _feels_ 'tremendous' :-) - preparing
the upcoming ESUG in Edinburgh.

Se, with Alexandre, I can say - this year with even more feeling than
usual :-) - see you _all_ (I trust) in August !

                Yours tremendously :-)
                      Niall Ross