[Esug-list] ESUG sponsors world.st .... forum.world.st OS stats

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:01:50 EDT 2011

I just wanted to share that ESUG has continued their sponsorship for the
world.st domain name.  As I was going through the Google Analytics (new
Google Analytics UI is great by the way) I thought I'd share an interesting
statistic:

Visitors of forum.world.st:
- 50% are Windows users
- 25% use Macs
- 20% Linux
and interestingly enough in 4th spot is the iPad (2%) followed closely by
the iPhone (with 1.75% more than double as many as Androids at 0.8%)

http://forum.world.st/file/n3449309/forum_os_stats.png