[Esug-list] Information about ESUG 2010 conference

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Tue Aug 31 08:42:13 EDT 2010

I will not be at ESUG this year, so I won't be recording.  If someone else records the talks, I'd be happy to host the video though.  Getting large files to me could be easily accomplished via DropBox.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library