[Esug-list] [Moose-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] Lan.d.s Alpha: All Along the Language Tower

Nick Papoylias npapoylias at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:26:55 EDT 2019

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 2:18 PM Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>
wrote:

> Hi nick
>
> I wanted to support your chapters via paypal but it asked me about my visa
> and I would like
> to pay via my paypal account. Do you know if this is possible?

Thanx Stef !

*Through patreon, this seems to be required for recurrent payments:*

https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001917686-Why-do-I-need-to-add-a-credit-card-for-PayPal-

There are 2 alternatives through that might not have this requirement:

*Alternative 1, through the Paypal button (if you did not try already):*

*Step1,* from: https://npapoylias.gitlab.io/lands-project/Support/

Hit the PayPal button.

*Step2*: And then in the Paypal screen, hit PayPal pay.

*Alternative 2,  directly from your PayPal dashboard:*

"*Pay for goods or services* No fee for you. The recipient pays a fee."

*using my e-mail address:* npapoylias at gmail.com  <npapoylias at gmail.com>

Adding in the note a message like: "Lands Support" so that it is
distinguishable
form other transactions.

*Let me know if you encounter any problems, so that I contact them, if
necessary.*
And update the site, for ways to support without credit-card required.

Best,

Nick

Else can you send me your pp account?