[Esug-list] Innovation Technology Awards submissions

Johan Fabry jfabry at dcc.uchile.cl
Thu Jun 25 16:45:43 EDT 2015

OK I found it now, it’s in the details of my registration where I can add a submission.

Sorry to be annoying about it, but this is absolutely not clear at all. There are no instructions on http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015/Innovation-Technology-Awards and on the home page http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015 there is a dead link to 'Technology Award Submissions <http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015?_s=Z0_5vYGm977f4R9e&_k=nRNfIIrOOhOo8deL&command=PRAddCommand&_n&37>’. So there was no way for me to know that I had to submit in my registration info, and I was waiting for instructions to appear in one of those two pages.