[Esug-list] New Pharo Collections

Alexandre Bergel abergel at dcc.uchile.cl
Mon Dec 8 17:20:34 EST 2014

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Collections have indeed many rooms for improvement.
Something that I always wanted to try out, is having a morphing abstract data type. You begin with let’s say an ordered collection, and according to what you put in, then it is morphing to a dictionary if necessary.

The Lua programming language has this.

Cheers,
Alexandre