[Esug-list] New Pharo Collections

AlexanderBrenchev alexzund3r at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 10:18:00 EST 2014

Greetings to everyone. My name is Alexander Brenchev, and I want to tell you
about my recent project, which will be my pre-bachelor work.

The goal of my project is to make a new collections for Pharo Smalltalk. We
have a great plans about list of important collections, but we also need
your opinion about them. So, feel free to make your suggestions about
collections which you want to be implemented.

The project page is available  here
<http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~OBrenchev/NewPharoCollections>

Now I want to tell something about what I've done so far:

1)   A brief documentation about current collections hierarchy
<http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com/hub/brenchev/6a1y5kdcbxhpeh7nl52v7s5i3>

2)  A workflow of developing new collections for Pharo
<http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com/hub/brenchev/6jxn656dns6gzhrno97bw5ktj>

3)  Little tutorial which describes how to bring new collections for Pharo
<http://pillarhub.pharocloud.com/hub/brenchev/2v6tkm9e2s5xl8xikjg64278j>

As you can see, PillarHub will be a platform for my blog, where I will tell
you about my faults and victories.
I have no great results for now, but I've tested the main idea of
collections development workflow, and now i am well-armed to make something
that really matters. Stay tuned to PillarHub, ESUG and smalltalkhub to see
the latest progress of the project.

Thanks everyone.