[Esug-list] *important*: science needs you - we need your feedback on current integration tools.

Steven R. Baker steven at stevenrbaker.com
Mon Apr 29 19:22:57 EDT 2013

This is something I'm *very* interested in, and just clicked through to fill it out. It wouldn't render properly, I'm using Safari. I was unable to even read the first question.

If this is a known issue, please advise the work around. If it's not, I can provide screenshots or something for debugging.

Thanks!

-Steven