[Esug-list] GSoC Project Proposal: Morphic for Amber, Looking for mentor

Matthias Springer me at matthiasspringer.de
Mon Apr 29 17:30:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

I decided to write a proposal for both the Athens HTML5 Canvas project
and the Morphic for Amber project. The Athens project will be my primary
(favorite) project and in case it does not get accepted by Google
hopefully the Morphic project does. Does that make sense? Is there a way
to prioritize the Athens proposal?

Juan, would you like to be the primary mentor for the Morphic project?

Either way, I plan to do the Morphic project now or after the GSoC
(built on top of Athens). Thanks for your ideas and comments!

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Springer * me at matthiasspringer.de * +49-1577-3814255
Student B.Sc. IT-Systems Engineering (Hasso-Plattner-Institut)