[Esug-list] *important*: science needs you - we need your feedback on current integration tools.

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Apr 29 15:08:38 EDT 2013

Hi guys

we got only 20 answers filled up and I cannot believe that you Smalltalkers do not integrate fixes when you work on multiple contributors,
even Envy can be improved.  Please consider spending 15 min to get information on your practices and problems.
Please distribute this mail as you see it fit.

Stef