[Esug-list] GSoC Project Proposal: Morphic for Amber, Looking for mentor

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Apr 28 08:12:17 EDT 2013

On 2013-04-27, at 16:47, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:

> Matthias Springer wrote
>> Regardless of whether you would be willing to participate as a mentor,
>> I'd like to know if this project is something you're interested in and
>> what features are most important for you.

Great proposal indeed!

I see you mention Lively Kernel as "related". There is also Jens Mönig's Morphic implementation:

	http://www.chirp.scratchr.org/blog/?p=34

which is used in Snap (a Scratch variant):

	http://snap.berkeley.edu/snapsource/snap.html

And big kudos to Sean for volunteering to mentor!

- Bert -