[Esug-list] GSoC Project Proposal: Morphic for Amber, Looking for mentor

Matthias Springer me at matthiasspringer.de
Sat Apr 27 13:23:08 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,

I'm happy to hear that!

I also took a look at Juan Vuletich's Morphic3 Project
(http://www.jvuletich.org/Morphic3/Morphic3-201006.html). I think he did
not (re)implement Morphic yet but implemented algorithms for
high-quality rendering (e.g. anti-aliasing) so far. But I'll ask him if
he's interested in this project.

Best regards,
Matthias