[Esug-list] Smalltalk Team

mani kartha maniskartha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:26:39 EDT 2013

Hi,

We have a team of  8 smalltalkers with 8+ years experience in smalltalk.
The  areas of expertise include Visual works, Squeak, Seaside, Glorp,Store
and also  thorough with OOAD and have hands on experience in Agile
methodologies.
Do you think there are chances of getting smalltalk related work for the
team   (development,support or conversion)?, especially when we are not
having any marketing team for ourselves.
We are also ready to do man power supply of smalltalk resources but needs
work permit outside India.
Do you think it is better to search jobs individually or wait for projects
as a team?
Is it worth maintaining such a team?
Can someone suggest some way to search smalltalk work for our team?
If someone wants to know more about the team or what we can offer, please
let me know

Regards,

Mani S Kartha

maniskartha <At> gmail <dot> com