[Esug-list] SciSmalltalk - Solving Ordinary Differential Equations in Smalltalk Project for GSOC 2013

Malintha Adikari malintha.adikari at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:41:47 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am final year computer engineering undergraduate from University of
Peradeniya. I am interested about this project "SciSmalltalk - Solving Ordinary Differential Equations in Smalltalk " and I read the brief description in the idea page.I have followed deeply Ordinary Equations in my engineering maths course and  I am very interesting about maths.
I would like to do this project as my GSOC 2013 project. Could you
please give me more details of the project.

Thanks & Regards,

Malintha Adikari