[Esug-list] PhD Proposal

Loïc Lagadec loic.lagadec at univ-brest.fr
Mon Apr 8 07:51:09 EDT 2013

Dear All,

We are opening a PhD student position at Lab-STICC / ENSTA-Bretagne,
France. The dead line is extremely short.
(April, 11).

The subject is "developping CAD tools for a new european space FPGA".
The candidate must have a previous experience in smalltalk, as all the
development is smalltalk based.

Please consider forwarding this email to potentially interested students.
Candidates are invited to contact me directly by email (CV included).

Kind regards,

Loïc Lagadec
loic.lagadec at ensta-bretagne.fr
Lab-STICC, UMR CNRS 6285