[Esug-list] Looking for a PhD position

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue May 31 09:15:59 EDT 2011

Hi guys

Here is a student that is looking for a PhD grant....
I do not meet him but just forward to you his profile.

Stef

Dear smalltalkers,

I am a student in computer sciences at the Henri Poincaré University of Nancy (France) and I am currently studying for a master's degree called "Software : theory, methods and engineering". I am looking for a Ph.D position in programming language design, component-based programming or more generally in software engineering. Please find enclosed my CV. I am at your disposal to provide any other relevant information.

Cordially,
Camille Teruel