[Esug-list] Don't forget: Your talks at ESUG

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:21:49 EDT 2011

19th International Smalltalk Joint Conference - Call for Contributions

		Edinburgh, England
		August 20-26 2011; Camp Smalltalk September 20-21
		http://esug.org/Conferences/2011/

This call includes:
	Developer program
	Free ESUG tickets
	International Workshop http://esug.org/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies
	Student Volunteer http://esug.org/Conferences/2011/Student+Volunteers+program
	Camp Smalltalk:  Saturday 20th - Sunday 21st August 2011.
	ESUG conference: Monday 22nd - Friday 26th August 2011.

This year will be held the
	- 7th edition of the Innovation Technology Awards where prizes will be
	awarded to authors of best pieces of Smalltalk-related projects
	-  an international workshop on Smalltalk and dynamic languages
	http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies

	- ESUG will offer 10 free entrance tickets.
	To get a free ticket you should send a mail to the esug board (board at esug.org)
		Subject: [ESUG 2011 Free entrance] + your name
		And you should write a small motivation.

You can support the ESUG conference in many different ways:

	* Sponsor the conference. New sponsoring packages are described at
		http://www.esug.org/supportesug/becomeasponsor/
	* Submit a talk, a software or a paper to one of the events. See
	below.

	* Attend the conference. We'd like to beat the previous record of
	attendance (156 participants at Brest and 170 people at Amsterdam, 150 at Barcelona)!

	* Students can get free registration and hosting if they enroll
	into the the Student Volunteers program. See below.

Developers Forum: International Smalltalk Developers Conference
This year we are looking for YOUR experience on using Smalltalk.
In addition, we are looking for tutorials. The
list of topics includes, but is not limited to the following:

* XP practices
* Development tools
* Experience reports
* Model driven development
* Web development
* Team management
* Meta-Modeling
* Security
* New libraries & frameworks
* Educational material
* Embedded systems and robotics
* SOA and Web services
* Interaction with other programming languages

Submissions due on 1 July  2010
Notification of acceptance on 5 of July 2010
More information at http://www.esug.org/conferences/2011

How to submit?
Pay attention: the places are limited so do not wait till the last
minute to apply. Prospective presenters should submit a request to
board at esug.org AND stephane.ducasse at free.fr
following the template below. Please use this template since the
emails will be automatically processed!