[Esug-list] Proposal for Mock Objects at ESUG 2011

John O'Keefe wembley at instantiations.com
Fri May 27 09:28:17 EDT 2011

Dennis -

Yes, I would very much like to hear what you've done with Mock Objects.
 Niall makes some interesting points in his note about alternatives and I
think it would be good to explore these as part of your presentation since
they seem to be related to why we haven't seen mocks used more commonly in
Smalltalk.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.
Skype: john_okeefe2     Mobile:  +1 919 417-3181 (Business hours USA Eastern
Time zone (GMT -5))
john_okeefe at instantiations.com
http://www.instantiations.com
*VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!*