[Esug-list] moose = smalltalk ambassador

Niall Ross nfr at bigwig.net
Wed May 11 05:13:44 EDT 2011

Dear Tudor,
    this is great;  this kind of making the outside world aware of
Smalltalk is just what we need.

Jazoon (http://jazoon.com) is before ESUG 2011 in Edinburgh.  I hope you
will take the opportunity while there to advertise us.  You can download
the conference poster (high-resolution jpeg or pdf) from
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7726739/ESUG_Promo.jpg
or
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7726739/ESUG_Promo.pdf
and the conference flyers from
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7726739/ESUG_Postcard.pdf
and the website is
    http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

I look forward to seeing the latest state of moose in Edinburgh.

             Wishing you luck with your conferences
                      Niall Ross