[Esug-list] Schools, Colleges, Universities ...

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:01:23 EDT 2011

HI Geert. We have several in Argentina.
Please, take a look to this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/clubsmalltalk/web/borrador-empresas-que-usan-smalltalk-en-la-regin
In the second big table, where it says  "Instituciones que usan Smalltalk en
Argentina"
You have two columns "Docentes" -> teachers
and "contactos" ;)

BTW, I cc'ed the Spanish mailing list so that they can directly answer. I
think such list deserves an update also.

Best regards,

Mariano

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all, I am trying to put together an up-to-date list of schools, colleges
> or universities that are currently teaching Smalltalk.
>
> The statistics from world.st (topped by Montevideo, Uruguay) and
> forum.world.st (Ankara, Turkey being the one leading the list) did reveal
> some interesting information which could help ESUG to target their
> promotion
> efforts.
>
> Looking forwards seeing replies of any academic organisations promoting
> Smalltalk (contact persons?)

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com